I realize that with all the media and talk about the economy that it can sometimes be tough to look on the bright side of things but we have to to survive. I decided to give a few tips to help if you are having trouble.
1. Make a poster board with your dreams and goals on it. Put it somewhere where you see it all the time. Focus on those things that you want and keep thinking about them. Don't think about how you aren't going to get them - Focus on how you are!!
2. Learn from "The Secret" - Find something, anything; some sort of token and keep it with you at all times. Put it in your pocket and every time you touch it think about how thankful you are to have what you have in life.
3. Before you go to sleep at night, write down all the good that happened in your day and the things that you are thankful for. Look at it first think in the morning.
4. Smile - Even if you don't want to! Sing - Even if you can't carry a tone! Dance - Even if you have two left feet! Laugh - Even if you want to cry!
It will help change your whole attitude when your body sends a different message to your brain
5. Be around people that make you happy, stay away from people that make you unhappy. Hang out with people you want to be like, stay away from people you hope to never be!
6. If the news is getting you down - TURN IT OFF! Don't turn it on first thing in the morning unless you need to see the traffic. Do not start your day off on a bad note!
7. Get up and move! Exercise! I don't mean you have to run a marathon but at least walk for 15 minutes a day - It will change your mood - I promise!
8. Now that you have moved - STOP! Meditate, rest quietly for a few minutes to reflect on the positive. Think of something beautiful and peaceful.
9. Spend time with the ones you love. Make the time to do it, don't put it off!
10. Think about what you want out of life, now focus on it and keep focusing on it, IT WILL COME IF YOU HAVE THE FAITH! Never "TRY" (as my awesome coach often tells me) trying is an excuse for not getting it done! DO IT!
If you do these 10 things everyday you will be amazed at how your life will improve! Try it - What do you have to lose?
& The "Metro East Home Team"
It is always a pleasure to serve you and your friends.
If you know of someone that is interested in buying or selling a home,
please do two things. First, tell them about me, second hit the reply
button to this email and tell me about them.