Here it is that time again. I am asking all of my friends and family and their friends and family to join me and thousands of others on Saturday June 21, 2008 for the St Louis Race for the Cure!
Did you know that 10 million people around the world could die from breast cancer in the next 25 years!
Did you know that there are 2.5 MILLION of us survivors in the United States today.
We've come a long way but there is still a mountain to climb.
Most of you know my story - I was diagnosed with breast cancer after my first mammogram at the age of 42. I underwent a mastectomy along with chemo. It has made me the person I am today! I would like to help in any way that I can to make sure my mother, niece, step-daughter and all of you won't have to go through what so many of us have already been through. Please Join Us in this Fight!
How to Register
- Access the online registration page at http://www.komenstlouis.org/
- Registration steps, set up a user name and password
- click on the Register button.
- Click on Join a Team.
- Enter the Team name - Metro East Home Team
- Fill out your registration information and click Next Step
- Scroll down and read disclaimer, when finished check box that states "I agree to the above terms and conditions."
- Review personal information and continue to billing information page.
- Fill out and submit billing information page.
- You will be taken to your Race Center, where you can send emails
To your Team Members and keep track of your Team fundraising goal.
If you have any problems please contact me by email at Tammy@MetroEastLiving.com .
Thanks for your support !!
By the way - If you can't attend the race you can still donate or sign up to Sleep in for the Cure for our team! I'll pick up the shirts and have a pick up spot for everyone!
It is always a pleasure to serve you and your friends.
If you know of someone that is interested in buying or selling a home,
please do two things. First, tell them about me, second hit the reply
button to this email and tell me about them.